Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zucchini-Pumpkin Bread


This was supposed to be a Zucchini-Banana Bread, but once I started to mix together all the ingredients I realized that B. took the last of our bananas to work this morning. I remembered I still had some pumpkin puree left in the freezer from last weekend's Pumpkin Dip and that is what I used in lieu of the bananas. The result was still a yummy one.

Ingredients:
1/2 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1/3 c. sour cream
3 eggs
2 c. shredded zucchini
1 c. pumpkin puree
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups King Arthur's white whole wheat flour
1 cup white flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
salt
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Directions:
Pour into a well-greased loaf pan and bake at 350F for 75 mins or until fork inserted in center comes out clean. (I baked this one in my breadmaker at the "Bake Only" setting).

No comments: